29 August, 2010

Where the sky ends.

Here is an awesome editorial I found online, for the August issue of Attitude. I love the styling here and all the different options they chose.

I feel like Lanvin re-invents black, and turns it into something beautiful. It's not just a pair of black trousers. It's something more. I can't really describe it, but Lanvin really transcends the meaning of black. 

WOW. Must be a bitch to take it off. But nevertheless stunning. 

You all know my obsession with Burberry Prorsum. I would DIE if someone sent me their coat or an old coat that's lined with fur. DIE. Winter would be my favorite season. 

Love these pants! Versace dresses gay men. Period. 

Leather shirt!!!! I need one! 

I chose to include this only for the makeup! 

I like his use of sheer materials and those short shorts. Some men have really nice legs and they need to show them off! 

I just like this because of the idea of having a one-piece robe. So cool. 

Love the simplicity of the shirt, but what really makes it are the gold thorns surrounding it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment