16 January, 2011

Bottega Veneta Fall 2011 Menswear

I'm very much in love with Bottega Veneta's Fall 2011 Menswear collection! I've always loved Bottega Veneta, but their collection a few days ago was terrific. Here are some shots from the show, showing the details I've fallen in love with:

I'm liking the way there are so many layers and not a standard fold where the creases are. 

I LOVE this bag, and love how the leather is fraying all over the place. 

These shoes looked so great on the runway, and I decided that I'm saving to buy these, which means I'll have them in a few years...lol. But I also loved how the pants are actually leather on the outside. Looks extremely soft. 

The bursts of color on the runway always surprises me, and I love the detailing on this jacket, with the leather and cotton mix-up. Also the fact that it's Double-breasted, (which is really hot this season) and the fact that it's a-symmetrical. 

Layering is a big trend always for fall, and I like how they chose to expose it during the show. 

I want this clutch. Men usually don't carry them around, but it's perfect to put your money in, phone, and whatever else you need for a quick getaway to lunch or someplace important. And I love how they translate it to something men can feel comfortable carrying around. 

More color! Great shade of purple. 

I love this because of the leather detailing, stitched to the side of the sweater. I really feel like going out to get some soft calfskin or something and then adding it to one of my sweaters!  

No comments:

Post a Comment